Monday, August 13, 2012

Handyball

When I was a kid, at my school we played Handball. This game involved a ball, a wall, and a bunch of kids punching the ball into the wall. It was a fun sport and immediately seemed to become more amazing when I found out it was an Olympic sport. But no its not the game that I grew up with in fact its Soccer/Football and Basketballs illegitimate love child thing. Its really weird and thus its my new favorite team sport.

Man is it an amazing sport though. These ladies really throw that ball. Like they get air to make their throw. Its like a kids dream of I know to throw harder I will run and then jump and do a spin in the air whilst yelling to make this the most amazing throw ever! In other words I have hours of new Olympic viewing
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment